Introduction

 Hello everyone!

My name is Juliana Mondelli and I was born and raised in Fairbanks, Alaska. I am a nursing major and I hope to live somewhere in Alaska after I graduate. When it comes to my free time, I enjoy coaching soccer and I even went to college in Tennessee for two years to play on the collegiate level. Now I enjoy coaching and playing semi professionally in Fairbanks. When I am not playing soccer, I love to go out and explore Alaska by either off-roading in my truck or hiking up mountains.

The Tetons and the Snake River (1942) 

When it comes to art, my favorite form is photography. I started in high school and ever since then, I always take my camera with me wherever I go. Along with photography, I enjoy painting and drawing when I get the chance. When it comes to drawing, I prefer to use pens and line draw, but I am always open to trying new techniques. In my parent's house, I grew up around paintings and photographs hanging on the walls and it helped me appreciate art and grow to love looking at different types of styles of art whether it be online or in a museum.


    

Comments

  1. Ansel Adam's work is very dramatic and striking. Thanks for sharing the documentary! I look forward to watching it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His work looks very interesting, I look forward to learning more about him and his work in this video, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts